Saturday, January 25, 2014

1 Year Blogoversary!


I can't believe it's actually here! Le Renifleur is 1 year old today! Over the course of the 12 months, we've seen a bunch of design changes, changes in how we write posts, and looking back at our first reviews, we've "matured" so much in the writing category!

It just feels like yesterday when Emilie and I started the blog. Time flies! Thank you to all the followers (it means a lot) and just to everyone who's ever left a comment, and all the other bloggers that have answered my thousands of questions. And of course, Emilie, for being the best friend and co-blogger ever to exist in the whole world.

I'm going to go process this all, and I hope you guys enjoyed the special blogoversary posts this week! I'll link to them below in case you missed any, and I'll be back posting tomorrow!

Blogoversary Kickoff 
Bath & Body Works: Sky, Sun, Air
10 Amazing Beauty Hacks
Yves Saint Laurent: Belle D' Opium
NEW: Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal Collection
Bath & Body Works NEWS




No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel