*queue squee's of happiness* It's officially summer! And of course, with summer, for a lot of us, comes vacation time! As I hinted at before, I'm going to traveling quite a bit this summer, and these are my airplane essentials that I can't live without!
1) My phone! I don't have a 5s, but I have to say, those are pretty fancy.
2) Headphones- perfect for listening to music and for watching movies.
3) Moisturizer- I use Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief- definitely recommend it for airplanes and anyone with dry skin, since the airplane air literally sucks the moisture right out of your skin.
4) Facial Towelettes- when you need to refresh your face without using the bathroom water.
5) Hairbrush- pretty self explanatory.
6) Scarf- airplanes tend to get really chilly, especially at night, so make sure to have a warm scarf on hand! (TIP: they're also great for tying your travel outfit together.)
7) Notebook and pens- for writing down any thoughts or doodling.
8) Body/Hand Lotion- what does it better than BBW?
9) Lip balm- chapped lips are the worst, and always are part of the airplane package deal.
10) FOOD! (because I get hungry a lot.)
11) Water- Probably the most self-explanatory on this list. (I don't get it until after security, though!)
12) Socks- there is never a bad time to wear Bath and Body Works's shea-infused socks.
13) Books & Magazines (I'm bringing City of Heavenly Fire, Days of Blood and Starlight, and some magazines like Teen Vogue.)
14) Ribbon hair ties- these don't crease your hair, and are a lot comfier when you sleep, and also, it's always good to have some on hand, because my hair tends to have a party when I'm traveling.
There you have it! I'll be having some more travel-related posts up soon, so make sure to follow and check back! Also, on unrelated news, this is my 100th post!