Friday, January 24, 2014

Bath & Body Works: Body Butters DISCONTINUED & Mad About You


Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know that Bath and Body Works is discontinuing their body butters. I guess they weren't selling well enough, and you guys have a couple more days to grab the last ones before they run out, I saw some in a discount bin leftover from the semi-annual sale. 

The body butters have been removed from the website.

Either way, don't worry, because the Body Shop has some amazing body butters that smell like heaven. (Mango being my personal favorite, and chocolate is also good!)

Now, to happier news: Sky, Sun, and Air are all $6 right now, so if you're looking for them, go get it now! On other notes (no pun intended), the Mad About You preview is now out. I was super excited for it, but...it made me smell like a baboon had a mud-butt. I don't know why, everyone says they love it, but it just didn't work out for me. :( 


If you smell Mad About You, let me know what you think! And, don't forget to check back tomorrow for our Blogoversary! (yup, it's our Blogoversary Eve today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel