Monday, January 20, 2014

Bath & Body Works: Sky, Air, Sun





Hey guys! I've posted about the preview to this a week ago, but the B&BW spring line "Sky Air Sun" is officially out in stores as of tomorrow. It's been online for a couple days, but I decided to wait until the release!
This is sorta a big release, and it's also a Blogoversary post!

The three different scents in these collection are:
Sky: Violet Lily
Air: Pear Blossom
Sun: Golden Magnolia

Before we get to the scents, can we take a moment about that packaging? Hold the phone, it's amazing. (I actually found that the font used is RNS Camelia...because you totally wanted to know that...)

Sun's packaging is probably my favorite, but they're all super pretty!

Anyway, they're all floral scents (mind pear blossom, which has pear), are available in these forms:

Lotion
Shower Gel
Fine Fragrance Mist
Diamond Shimmer Mist
Triple Body Moisture Cream
Glowing Body Scrub

Travel Sizes: Lotion, Shower Gel, Fragrance Mist

Also, a DIAMOND shimmer mist?! According to the website, these shimmer mists actually have REAL DIAMOND DUST in them. That sounds like some pretty cool stuff.

Now, to the reviews!



Violet Lily Sky is definitely my favorite! This scent is probably the cleanest of the collection, and the violets and lilies smell like heaven. At first, I thought that Sky was like Rome Honeysuckle Amore, but I don't think they can be anymore different. After that, I compared them to all the other lotions, and I think it's safe to say that Sky is completely it's own fragrance, in fact, I think that all 3 scents in the collection are really unique. I'll be honest, I thought this one would be the most generic, but I absolutely LOVE this one! 100% recommended.


I don't think that there's really any pear scents that aren't discontinued, so this one is really good! I've never really been a big pear person (scent-wise, because they are delicious to eat), but this one is absolutely perfect! I wouldn't personally buy a perfume of this one, (I'm more of a floral person, save tropical fruits for the summertime) but if you're a fruit kind of person, definitely check this one out!


I was the most excited for Sun, and though Sky took the #1 spot, this scent is so perfect. It's a really sweet floral scent (duh) and it almost smells like someone took a ton of fresh little sugar crystals and grew a flower out of that. Once again, for this one, I haven't smelled any other scent that smells like this one. It's really, really sweet, probably a bit sweeter than Velvet Sugar and definitely sweeter than Paris Amour. Unlike those, however, it's a really natural sugary scent, and you can tell immediately that it's a really sweet and natural flower scent.


Overall, I think that you guys should definitely check these out! If you're a clean scent lover, check out Sky, a fruit person, check out Pear, or a sweet floral person, check out Sun! You'll probably love all of them like I do. After all, what's not to love? They're all super unique and I can't wait to smell the fragrance mists.

If you check them out, let me know what you think, and if you see the diamond mists, let me know! Also, make sure to come back tomorrow for Day 3 of the blogoversary! (and make sure to follow to keep up to date on the newest reviews and posts!)

Talk to you guys tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel