Monday, November 11, 2013

Birthday Haul!

Hey, everyone!

I'm super excited about this post- my birthday haul! My birthday was several days ago, but I celebrated it on Sunday, so that's why this is being posted now. 

Either way, I've got products from Lush (which include the new Christmas items!) and then two others.

                      Everything :)

                       First Half 

         
                     Second Half 

The products are:
LUSH Knot Wrap
LUSH Angel's Delight Soap 
LUSH Godmother Soap
LUSH Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
LUSH Snow Fairy Sparkle Solid Lotion
LUSH Pink Bath Bomb
LUSH Solid Perfume in Karma
LUSH FUN Holiday Set
VERSACE Bright Crystal Perfume (3.0 oz)
VIKTOR & ROLF Flowerbomb Travel Set 
     
(The Sweetie Pie shower jelly is a gift for someone else!) 

Individual Pictures

                      Knot Wrap

                   Godmother Soap

              KARMA Solid Perfume

              Angel's Delight Soap

           Candy Mountain Bubble Bar

                   Pink Bath Bomb
         Snow Fairy Sparkle Solid Lotion

                FUN Christmas Gift Set 

    Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Travel Set

             Versace Bright Crystal

I can't wait to review all of these products; I'll have review up soon! 

Which products catch your eye? Tell me below in the comments, and make sure to subscribe/follow so you can hear about new reviews first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel