Saturday, May 25, 2013

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

My first reaction when I smelled this: HOLY FREAKING COW OWW OW OW OW OW MY NOSTRILS AND SINUSES!
I had sniffed directly from the bottle (genius, I know) so my sinuses felt like they were on fire. (Or more accurately, that someone had shoved a bunch of nonscented hand sanitizer up my nose and made me inhale.) Smelling it again a bit later, the strong, overpowering firey alcohol scent was still there, but I could easily detect the other notes that gives it a breezy, crisp smell, which is nice.

I think this is one of the more versatile fragrances, because I can easily imagine myself wearing it any season, for any event. It's formal yet carefree, which gives me a wide varitey of places to wear it.
Once on my skin, it faded away a bit, the strongness gone, replaced with a refreshing, somewhat fruity and pleasant smell.

Judging by what I've seen, (and smelled) it's a pretty popular perfume, and ther are quite a few out there that smell similar- at least this one doesn't overpower your senses.

There is also a version for men, so this is fantastic for both men and women (and girls/boys!).

Overall Ratings:
Scent: 3
Packaging: 2.5 (it looks awfully boring)
Price: $$$-$$$$ ($60-100+)
I might buy this product again. Undetermined. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel