Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review: Pleasures, by Estee Lauder



Generic and flowery, Pleasures by Estee Lauder is precisely that.
I know I've smelled this before. It smells somewhat similar to either Fleur or one of The Body Shop fragrances, (I can't remember which.) mixed in with a bit of Flower by Kenzo. Or grandma perfume. >_<
Just, more generic. And with patchouli as a base note. Meh. It kind of makes it unpleasant.

Personally, it's too strong for me, and my skin is holding on to the smell like glue. 
I can't see this as the description states, "a springy-summer scent."
I'm just not seeing it.

It's just too strong for me, and just smells musky. (Sandalwood is the other base note, so it makes sense.)
I wouldn't really be able to say what places would be good for wearing this. Unless you plan on making it your siganture scent, there's not really many places I can imagine wearing this to.

It's not horribly repulsive, and it's not *WOW.* 
It's just one of those "Meh." perfumes. Don't like it, don't hate it.

Overall Ratings:
Scent: 2.6
Look (bottle): 3
Price: $$-$$$ ($30-60)
I wouldn't neccessarily buy this (again.)

So, the overall rating is: 2.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel