Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Herbal Essences: Smooth Collection (Rose)


Leaves your hair silky and shiny, and smells like roses?! Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Rose shampoo is sure to please. Clairol discontinued this line a while ago, but now they're back! Yay! This is my first time using this shampoo, and I hadn't heard of it when it was discontinued, but apparently it was so they could market more "tween/teen friendly products." I still like this one. ;)

This shampoo smells pretty much exactly like roses, if not a bit sweeter. Rose is a perfect scent for any shampoo, as it's clean yet smells good at the same time. 
After just finishing up my bottles of Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Shampoo and Conditioner, (read the review here) this was a really nice break. Sometimes the most simple ones work better than expensive salon-treatments. Even after drying my hair a lot recently, it's restored some of the "shine" that had been lost from the heat. 

I definitely reccomend this to everyone of all ages, as this is currently one of my favorite new shampoos!

Overall Ratings:
Scent: 5 (ROSES ZOMG)
Package: 4 (Pretty but a little old-fashioned.)
Price: $$ ($3-5, depending where you buy it.)
I would totally buy this again!

So, our overall rating is,
4.5!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel