Sunday, April 20, 2014

STILA Kitten (Eyeshadow Single)


Happy Easter, lovelies! I always mentally kick myself when I realize that I have forgotten to post for prolonged periods of time; I'm working on that!

Anywho, today I've got the Stila eyeshadow in Kitten sitting next to my laptop. Whispered amongst the likes of Urban Decay's Sin, MAC's Shroom, and other champagne eyeshadows, Kitten is one of of Stila's best-sellers.





Stila Rose Gold Trio's Lightest Color (left), Stila Kitten, NYX Yogurt

 Rose Gold Trio (left), Nyx Yogurt, Stila Kitten

Compared to two different yet similar colors, Kitten looks more of a sandy pink than a coral-champagne or sheer shimmer, like the others.

As the description says, "a shimmering nude pink" I think that pink sands or pink champagne is a better description than just saying that it's pink. Some of Stila's eyeshadows are really soft and creamy, while some are completely hard and powdery. 

With the pot that I got, I found that I had to apply several layers to get a large color payoff, unlike the Rose Gold Trio. It's kinda weird to me how their eyeshadows can have such different textures yet all be in the same brand, but I don't think we'll ever know the answer.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend for you guys to go check this one out, as the pink undertones may not work 100% perfect with everyone, only seeing for yourself will be able to determine that. 

I bought the Stila Kitten set at the Nordstrom Rack for $14, which included the eyeshadow, a lip glaze, an all-over shimmer duo, and a high-shine lip gloss. 

Have you tried this? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel