Sunday, April 20, 2014

Little Mix by Collection: Get the Looks!





Hey guys! As I may have mentioned before, I idolize everything Little Mix. Every. Little. Thing. Especially their makeup line, which is currently only available in the UK, but still!

On the Collection website, they show that they have tutorials coming soon, but it's been a while now, and still no tutorials! Even if we 'Muricans can't get our hands on the makeup until later, we can recreate the looks with the things we have here. After some googling and searching, I found the tutorials! The only one I wasn't able to find was Leigh-Anne's daytime look,
but I'll update this post as soon as I do.

I tried embedding the videos into this post, but it didn't work out too well, so here are the links below! Sorry about that!







ALL Evening Looks:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/fashion-beauty/350908/EXCLUSIVE-VIDEO-How-to-get-Little-Mix-s-evening-makeup-looks

(Click the names below for daytime looks!)

Perrie
Jade
Jesy

Have you looked at or purchased anything from the collection? Let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel