Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day! (+ New Loves!)


Happy Valentine's Day! Our second Le Renifleur Vday! As you could probably tell, I didn't do the Valentine's Day coverage of things this year (I've been scoping out the new summer releases) but I do have a couple things I think you need to see. (Just a warning, you might fall in LOVE!)



Softlips Lip Balm Cubes


I've never tried the softlips brand before, but these are just so cute! They kind of look like an EOS knockoff, with the whole shape thing, but definitely worth trying! They're currently only being sold at Mentholatum, the parent company of SoftLips, and for preorder, but they're being shipped out today. I think they'll be hitting stores in a couple weeks.




Burberry Brit (Sheer)


Can we just take a minute to talk about this, please? I had a heart attack when I smelled it in Sephora yesterday. It's so flipping fantabulous, words can't even explain. It's the newest Burberry fragrance, and it's amazing. Just go smell it, okay?

Harrods Monochrome London Barrel


No, I do not live in London. I can't afford to buy basically anything at Harrods. But that doesn't stop me from looking. Not at all. This handbag is seriously perfection. It has a cross body strap, zippers, pockets, and a serious kick-butt design. THIS IS MY DREAM BAG. 


And then....the new Bath & Body Works Summer Destination Line!  I hope to have some more information to share with you guys soon, but, they are coming into stores on the 17th, so keep your eyes peeled. Check out photos HERE!






No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel