Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mini Haul

Hey guys! Over the weekend I've managed to stock up on a few little things, of which I will be reviewing this week! Either way, here's a little preview!

I've got here the Lush Retro Scentenary Soap, a Clinique Pallete, Bath and Body Work's new Forever Midnight Perfume, and Clinique Happy perfume.



On Saturday, my local Lush had it's one-year anniversary party (which I missed, unfortunately) where this fantabulous rose soap was on sale. It's a Lush Retro, apparently, and I got a small piece, but I can't wait to try this guy out, and I'll have the full review later this week!

Bath and Body Works has just unveiled it's sister-series to Forever Red- Forever Midnight! (Which is honestly much better.) Unlike most of the Bath and Body Fragrances, Forever Midnight is an eau de parfum, not a body spray. (You can read about that difference in my other post.) This is the limited edition preview is a prelude to the big release, so check it out before these cute little bottles disappear!

This was in a promotional bag at Macy's (yay), and I haven't tried it out yet (I am completely covered with Forever Midnight on my neck, and sample sprays from the store of Versace Bright Crystal and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb on my wrists) but I'm excited to!

Lastly, I don't think I'll be doing a review on this, but this also came with the Clinique Happy, and is the All About Shadows Quad. The colors are Angelic Eyes, Pruple Pump, Lavender Out Loud, and Graphite.

That's it for now, but I'll have reviews up later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel