Wednesday, March 27, 2013

24:43

Lush has perfumes/fragrances now, Gorilla Perfumes. When I saw this in the store, I started jumping up and down (fine, figuratively) and proceeded to sniffing the testers.
That happiness was short-lived. After smelling three, I decided that enough was enough!

I decided to write this review on 24:43, which smells kind of like a cookie. A tangy, gorilla rear cookie. I wasn't sure what I was smelling at first, but that's all I can describe it as. Sweaty gorilla cookie. *gag*

They all smelled pretty much like that, and I'm not exactly sure what went wrong there.

To sum it up, I was utterly disappointed. I am still loyal to and love Lush, however!

Ratings:
Smell: • (1 Star)
Look: •• (2 stars)
Price: I forgot!! I want to say about $5-10, though. (There's a roll-on version too, I believe)

Overall Rating: 1.5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel