Sunday, January 27, 2013

Review: Cinnamon Frosting Candle (Bath & Body Works)



This is a candle I bought from Bath and Body Works around the holiday season. I really like their candles because they make your whole room smell like the scent. I think the cinnamon frosting scent is one of their best scents yet. It smells like cinnamon with a sweet kick to it. I really like it because the "frosting" part of the candle doesn't overpower the cinnamon. Their candles are a bit pricey but they will last a while and are defiantly worth your money. Overall I really great candle and an even better scent.

I hope you enjoyed this review. Have a product that you love? Comment below and I'll look into trying it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel