Friday, May 30, 2014

Things I'm Loving Friday



As I mentioned a couple posts back, I've decided to start Friday Favorites! Every Friday, I'll be sharing some of the things I've been loving for that week. Let's get started, then! :)

Clinique High Impact Mascara


I think I may have found my favorite mascara. Ever. I have pretty thick eyelashes, but they're not too incredibly long, and on the brownish-black side. This mascara gives the perfect amount of curl, length, and blackness! It also doesn't clump and the brush is really soft on your eyelashes. I usually wiggle it at the base of my lashes, then quickly swipe it up. Love!







If I Stay by Gayle Forman 


 There's been a lot of media hype going on with this book, so I decided to pick it up at the bookstore a couple days ago. I haven't had too much time to make much of a dent in it, but it's already so great! Some of the language is a little bit dull, (but after all, how can any book compare after seeing how Marcus Zusak wrote The Book Thief?)












Bath & Body Works World Garden Collection


 I just picked up the Tokyo Lotus & Apple Blossom Shower Gel, and it is seriously one of Bath and Body Works's best collections. Ever.




Grace Ciao

Photo: graceciao.com

I saw this on Lauren Conrad's blog, and oh my gosh, isn't this amazing? Grace Ciao uses really flower petals to illustrate her designs- I really hope that these get made into physical dresses one day, because I would love to see them! (and own, but chances are she's going to be a famous designer and it'll be expensive! New life goal: save up to buy one). It makes me so happy that there's people like this out there.




That's all I've got for right now, this has got to be the shortest post in a long time! Either way, I've got a ton of special things planned (giveaway, anybody?) so make sure to check back soon!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel