Thursday, March 20, 2014

National Fragrance Day: FREE Full-Sized Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist!

Hey guys! Long time no posts! I'm really sorry about that, the last few weeks have been CRAZY. Everything is calming down (for the moment being) with finals, piano tests, tennis practice, etc, so I'll be posting a tonzles more. Anyway, I'll have some new things up in the next few days (so keep checking back!) but I just wanted to let you guys know that Bath and Body Works is giving away a FREE FULL SIZED FRAGRANCE MIST today only!

The coupon is valid on all of the fragrance mists, including the new Hawaii Collection. I haven't smelled them yet, so if I like them, I'll make sure to review them here!


You can get the coupon on the Bath and Body Works Facebook Page, https://www.facebook.com/bathandbodyworks




No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel