Saturday, February 22, 2014

NEW Divergent Collection at Sephora (aka I've Died and Gone to Heaven)

Okay, yeah. Take a moment and read over the title again. I'm not joking. IT'S REALLY HAPPENING, GUYS. The moment when  beautiful books series crosses over with the cosmetics world is an amazing one. Sephora released some photos a couple days ago.




In the line there's the *everything* package, which has seriously some of the prettiest eyeshadows I have ever seen. There's also the smaller version (2nd photo) which is still flipping amazing. There's also a nail kit, which I don't have pictures of, but I think will be awesome!

Even better, it includes eyeshadows that are shimmery, and apparently create the illusion that the glitter is floating ABOVE YOUR EYELID. And that they change when it's applied wet vs. dry. Definitely something to check out. 

There's no official date, but check the Sephora website beginning early March, and the stuff should arrive in stores closer to the movie.



Now excuse me while I go scream into my pillow out of excitment and interrogate the salespeople at Sephora for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel