Monday, December 30, 2013

Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale *HAUL*



Hey guys!
You probably know this (probably because I posted about it a million times) but Bath and Body Works is having their semi-annual sale right now, and I finally have the products! Funny enough,
I only purchased three things! I'm not exactly sure if I will review them, because they're only available for a limited time, but 

Rome Honeysuckle Amore Lotion
I was really disappointed that they didn't bring back the fragrance mist for this, but the lotion still quenches the need. It's a perfect blend of fruit, and well, melon and honeysuckle! It's probably one of the cleanest scents that still deliver a kick of amazing fragrance.

White Mango Chill Cooling Mist
The Cooling Mists/Chill Collection were not listed originally, but after a little bit of searching, I finally found the Mango one! I'm not sure how to describe except for the fact that it smells JUST LIKE DELICIOUS, RIPE TASTY MANGOS. I'm saving it for the spring time & summer when the weather gets excruciatingly hot. I've never tried these before, but you need to go over to B&BW and get yourself one of these guys.

Paris Nights Lotion
Paris in a bottle. This smells like pastries and crepes, flowers, and amazingness. What more can I say? I chose this one over it's counterpart, Sweet on Paris, finding that SOP was way too sweet for me.


Anyways, it's not really much of a haul, but I didn't want to buy to much, since there's no way I'll be able to use more up before it goes bad. On the other hand, go to your local BBW now, because according to a reader/friend, they have just now put up several large boxes full of shimmer mists and lotions.

If you guys find anything you like, or do a haul, let me know in the comments! (If you're also a blogger/YouTuber, leave the link to your haul below! I'd love to go check it out.)

Hope you guys have a great New Years, and don't forget to subscribe and follow to be the first to know about new reviews, hauls, giveaways, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel