Friday, October 18, 2013

SPOTTED: New flavors and sets added to the EOS website

Hi guys, It's Emilie! I don't even know what has happened the past couple months, I've been so busy with school you don't even know. We've already had like 45 tests and my brain is ruined. I'm going to try my best to post at least once a week!


Today I was snooping on the EOS website when I was shocked by the amount of new flavors and products. Let's start with the flavors, the main flavor that is now added to their permanent collection is called Blueberry Acai. I personally own this flavor from the Alice and Wonderland collection (sorry this is unfortunately no longer available).

Finally the sets added. They have 4 new limited edition sets on their website right now. I'll just list them with the links so you can see what they look like before I give the actual reviews of every one. Here they are:
-Limited Edition 3 Pack
-Smooth Sphere Lip Balm and Hand Lotion Multipack
-Breast Cancer Awareness 2 Pack
-Basket of Fruit 4 Pack

The limited edition 3 pack is $10 on their website. This consists of; Vanilla Bean, Pomegranate Raspberry, and  Sweet Mint. I have had all these flavors. They all smell very fresh and natural. Pomegranate Raspberry smells a lot like their Watermelon flavor so keep that into consideration. The only reason I would purchase this 3 pack is because of the smooth sphere vanilla bean lip balm. It smells heavenly and is only available in the stick formation (permanent). The stick comes with so little product it is a rip off.


The 2 pack of the hand lotion (berry blossom) and the lip balm (blueberry acai). I don't understand why you would buy this pack. Both these products are available to purchase separately. This 2 pack doesn't come out into the world until November 3rd. Therefor I do not know the price of this 2 pack. My guess is that it would be cheaper to buy this pack then purchasing the packs individually.


The breast cancer awareness 2 pack I think is great. This comes with watermelon and strawberry sorbet. The 2 pack retails for around $7. This pack is temporarily out of stock on the EOS website (as of 10/18/13). Both the flavors in this pack smell kind of similar. The reason why I love this 2 pack is because we are supporting a good cause. A portion of the proceeds go to research to help cure cancer. That really warms my heart. I defiantly recommend you purchase this product to help support a great cost and keep your lips looking moisturizing and smooth.


Finally, the basket of fruit 4 pack. This pack consists of: watermelon, strawberry sorbet, summer fruit and pomegranate raspberry. This retails on their website for $13. You would save about .17 cents by purchasing this pack than purchasing individually (not including tax). But hey every penny counts. The only reason I would personally purchase this pack is because of the convince. All these scents smell similar except for summer fruit. I would still recommend any of the EOS products because they are absolutely amazing.


If any of you were wondering my top 3 EOS lip balms are:
1. Summer Fruit
2. Vanilla Bean
3. Honeysuckle Honeydew



If you have read up to hear we should be friends. Thanks so much for reading. OH! I almost forgot to say that I didn't do the rating system because I haven't tried all the sets but if you want to see a rating of all the EOS lip balms I have tried feel free to let me know!

-Emilie (CO-Founder of LeRenifleur)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel