Friday, April 26, 2013

Dot by Marc Jacobs

(((Sorry for not posting lately, we've been gathering our inventory full of new products and reviews!)))

You should know that I'm a total sucker for awesome-looking perfume/fragrance bottles. Heck, as long as it is a BOTTLE, I don't even care. I love it. 

So, a bottle with plastic LADYBUG parts? Awesome.
Meet Dot, by Marc Jacobs.
Dot by Marc Jacobs, 3.4 oz. bottle

As you probably have guessed, I love this bottle. But, the most important thing is what's on the inside of the magical ladybug trap....the scent!

Which happens to smell quite nice. The description on the Marc Jacobs website is this:
"Features top notes of red berries, mid notes of jasmine and base notes of driftwood for a bold, feminine scent."

I have to say that it's pretty accurate. I can definitely smell the driftwood and a floral and fruit scent, but it does have the somewhat watery scent to it, like there should be more fragrance added.

So, our overall ratings......

Overall Ratings:
Look: 5 Stars
Scent: 4 Stars
Price: $70+ (depends where you buy it) $$$$$

So, the overall score is.... 4.2 Stars!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the flacon, too. Daisy by Marc Jacobs looks great, too and smells even better. It's my favourite perfume :)
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I want this I want this!

    ReplyDelete

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel