Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tropical Traditions~ Coconut Oil





Besides lotions, fragrances, and soaps, there are other "I-wouldn't-have-guessed" products that can be very useful too in the same field. If you've been on Pinterest or Tumblr, you've probably seen something about coconut oil.

I was a bit skeptical at first when I heard this- Coconut Oil? Like, the stuff from the actual coconut? After scouring the internet for more info, I found some amazing uses:

-As a basic, non-irritaing lotion
-To treat keratosis pilaris (little bumps on the skin- my friend tried this, and it worked!)
-as a lip balm
-an eye makeup remover
-helps with eczema
-oil pulling
-shaving cream

One brand that's definitely worth trying is Tropical Traditions- a sample was sent in for review, and it was so creamy, and smelled amazing!







Links:






Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel