Sunday, January 27, 2013

Review: Gud (Burt's Bee's) Vanilla Flame Body Mist

 

I got this body mist in the summer and I have used it so much. The scent is a really warm and rich vanilla scent which I like a lot. All the items in the product line are natural which makes it a lot better for you. I sometimes bring this to school and use it after gym and it's not too over powering which makes it perfect for school. I also think the scent is perfect for winter and fall but can also be worn in the spring and summer. The packaging is great because it's no too big which makes it easier to transport.
 I hope all of you enjoyed this review and comment if you think there is a product you recommend for me to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."-Coco Chanel